In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen shimano tekota 500lc. Here is the list of the top 9 best shimano tekota 500lc.
Editor’ Picks: Top 9 Best shimano tekota 500lc
Top 9 best shimano tekota 500lc review:
- STRADIC 2500FL HG STRADIC-US
- Protect your valuable conventional and bait casting reels with shimano's new neoprene reel covers
- All sides made of neoprene to help absorb and protect from bumps and scratches
- The design allows for reel covers to be mounted while the reel is on or off the rod
- Stretchy neoprene material slips on easily and absorbs scratches and bumps
- Constructed of a 2-tone 3mm impact resistant neoprene material
- The Shimano SLX is an incredibly sleek looking baitcaster with a stunning matte black finish and beautiful blue accents
- This reel is 22% more compact than the Caenan Baitcaster but its small size does not mean it lacks in strength; and with an amazing 150 PowerPro line capacity for such a compact reel
- Packed into Shimano's signature HAGANE metal reel body; this reel is highly rigid with incredible body stiffness and the impact resistane provided by the HAGANE body virtually eliminates body flexing
- Featuring 6 Pin VBS adjustments encased under an easy access side plate which allows you to set the reel and cast control for whatever lure you are using under any weather conditions
- Available in various retreive options for both the right hand and left handed models; Regular Gear at 6.3:1; High Gear at 7.2:1; and Extra High Gear at 8.2:1
- HaganeBody - The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. Iy'ss efficiency through strength.
- SVS Infinity - Shimano's newest innovation in brake system technology, SVS Infinity provides easy-to-manage, consistent spool control and brake force. With weights that use inner friction against the raceway during the cast, SVS Infinity controls spool speed for precision casting especially when using lighter lures. The external adjustment knob provides for quick, precise adjustments for either the conditions or when you switch baits
- S3D Spool - This technology leads to reduced spool vibration. By designing a balanced and uniform thin wall aluminum constructed spool, S3D creates an incredibly smooth feel casting and retrieveing lures
- Super Free Spool - Was designed to eliminate friction on the spool shaft during the cast. In standard baitcasting reels, hen the clutch bar is pressed down, the pinion gear is freed and actually can drag on the spool shaft creating friction that can limit the length of the length of the cast. With Super Free, the pinion gear is supported by a ball bearing so that when the clutch is disengaged for a cast, the pinion gear and spool shaft are kept in perfect alignment.
- Built tournament tough; this low-profile baitcasting reel is the benchmark for durability and reliability which is why generations of anglers have looked to curado as their trusted partner
- Featuring shimano's latest technology such as the super smooth; efficient; and durable micromodule gearing
- Employs svs infinity braking system providing easy-to-manage and consistent spool control and brake force for precision casting with lighter lures as well as precise adjustments when switching baits or a change in condition
- Utilizes x-ship technology to improve durability and long-lasting performance; as well as a smoother; more powerful retrieve making this the ‘go to' casting reel for both freshwater and saltwater action
- Max drag: 11 lbs. / gear ratio: 7.4:1. / weight: 7.6 oz. / line retrieve: 31" / bearings: 6bb + 1rb – powerpro line cap: 30/190; 50/120; 65/80 – mono line cap: 8/180; 10/155; 14/110 – retrieve: right
- Gear Ratio - 5.7:1 / 3.1:1
- Line Retrieve per Crank (inches) - 42 / 23
- Mono Line Capacity (lbs/yds): 20/440, 25/350, 30/300
- PowerPro Line Capacity (lbs/yds): 50/750, 65/550, 80/450
- Max Drag: 40lbs | Weight: 26.5oz | Bearings: 4
- STRADIC C3000FL XG STRADIC-US
- This classic live bait reel features a secondary drag system that allows free spooling with the bail closed and allows your bait to move naturally
- Utilizes an oval oscillation gear that provides a consistent spool speed which results in an even line lay that provides excellent casting and manageability
- Better casting; better line lay; less backlash wind knots or tangles; less friction on the line; larger; more comfortable grips; a higher max drag as well as a wider range of baitrunner settings than its predecessors
- Offers dyna-balance technology that eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counterbalancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness while eliminating vibrations caused by the reel
- Max drag: 20 lbs. / gear ratio: 4.4:1. / weight: 30 oz. / line retrieve: 37" / bearings: 3bb + 3rb – powerpro line cap: 50/505; 65/310; 80/23 – mono line cap: 12/550; 16/350; 20/26
How to choose the best shimano tekota 500lc
There are some things you should consider when buying a shimano tekota 500lc. We spent many hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a shimano tekota 500lc. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the shimano tekota 500lc you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose
2. The brand
Buying the shimano tekota 500lc from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your shimano tekota 500lc to one of their service centers.
3. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your shimano tekota 500lc and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a shimano tekota 500lc from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best shimano tekota 500lc?
The best shimano tekota 500lc is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is
Are there any good deals on shimano tekota 500lc?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best shimano tekota 500lc and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest shimano tekota 500lc?
Although most of the cheaper shimano tekota 500lc do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on
Where can I buy the shimano tekota 500lc?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through to help you find the best shimano tekota 500lc
We hope you liked the shimano tekota 500lc that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.